Sales Development Representative
Location: US Remote
What is Findem
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm who backed Snowflake, Cohesity and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness, and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Why we need you:
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for outbound and inbound prospecting for both new logos and within our existing customer base. You will partner and collaborate closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and yield new deal opportunities. You should be excited to demonstrate your ability to be a sales driven self-starter. We’ll provide tools, training, and excellent mentorship to help advance your sales career at Findem.
What you’ll do:
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Findem’s qualification criteria
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Build, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Pipeline
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Findem can solve them
- Consistently achieve a quota to hit growth objectives
- Use and maintain the Salesforce for forecasting and to stay organized
Who you are:
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Track record of success in performance and metrics-driven role
- The ambition and hope to grow and advance a career in sales
- Customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills
- A highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Four-year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
This role is full time and comes with full benefits.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.