Enterprise Account Executive
Location: US Remote
What is Findem
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm who backed Snowflake, Cohesity and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness, and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Why we need you:
We need strong sellers to acquire net new logos and grow an instal base of larger enterprise-size customers. You will help all of our clients to realize their people analytics goals and will evangelize Findem as the leader in HR 2.0. By joining the Findem Enterprise Sales team you will have an opportunity to work alongside our most senior leaders and our largest customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory in the Enterprise segment
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and Findem value proposition
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing through multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise organizations
- Exercise judgment in selecting methodologies, techniques and evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
Who you are:
- 6+ years of work experience in Sales with a consistent track record of over achievement and success
- Proven ability to learn new technology and products
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and your sales process
- Effectively uses a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C level executives
- Prior success in HR, Cloud, or SaaS sales
The role is full time and comes with full benefits. We hare headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.