Location: US Remote
What is Findem
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm who backed Snowflake, Cohesity and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness, and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Why we need you:
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for seeking out net new opportunities for logo acquisition and evangelizing Findem as the leader in HR 2.0. We’re looking for a self-motivated, creative thinker who is energized by taking the time to understand our customers needs and to position Findem as their solution. You play to win and you will be the CEO of your own territory. You’ll use your entrepreneurial thinking and skill-set to directly impact Findem’s continued growth.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Understand use cases and how to sell across to different Stakeholders within companies
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points in organizations with up to 1000 employees
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Findem will meet those needs
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Use SFDC for lead management and sales forecast
Who you are:
- 3+ years successfully closing deals, closing expert
- Consistent history of overachievement
- 3 or 4 years in a row of overachievement of quota
- SaaS experience preferred \ established skillset
- Grit and energy to get deals over the line and the ability to hold customer accountable (project management)
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial skill-set, you will be the CEO of your own territory
- Organized with good business acumen
- Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s business
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Intellectual / Technically adept; will have SE support
- Motivated by personal and professional growth
- Sales Training Certification (eg: MEDIC, Sandler, Challenger, Value, NEAT, SPIN) preferred but not required
The role is full time and comes with full benefits. We hare headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.