Demand Generation/Growth Marketing Manager
Location: US Remote
What is Findem
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm who backed Snowflake, Cohesity and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness, and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
Why we need you:
Findem is looking for a powerhouse marketer to be our first ever Demand Generation/Growth Marketing hire. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be a critical early-stage addition to the Findem team and will have a significant impact on accelerating Findem’s growth. In this role, you’ll build and implement strategies that generate qualified leads, increase awareness of Findem’s solutions, and set us up for long-term revenue. The ideal candidate has built multiple successful email campaigns in the B2B SaaS space, has digital marketing experience including SEO/SEM and paid acquisition, and has deep familiarity with funnel analytics and the martech stack.
Since we’re still at an early stage, you’ll directly influence our strategic direction and company culture. You’ll get to build Demand Generation initiatives from the ground up and have significant impact and execution ownership across several areas within marketing. If you’re obsessed with growth, love creating things from scratch, and are always ready to move fast, this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing initiatives and programs that create demand and generate leads for sales
- Lead the execution of marketing emails, including newsletters and nurture emails
- Develop and manage persona-based nurturing programs to turn warm prospects into MQLs
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, industry, and demographics
- Lead paid media strategy and implementation including SEO/SEM
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop landing page strategy
- Implement and maintain Findem’s martech stack
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (incl. email marketing and content, search, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc.) and calls to action to meet growth goals
- Optimize and measure our marketing funnel, working closely with sales
- Own campaign budgets, tracking, testing and reporting
- Manage and collaborate with external vendors and resources
Who you are:
- 4-8 years experience in demand generation/growth roles in B2B SaaS startups
- Experience building a comprehensive lead generation and digital marketing strategy including email marketing, content, SEO/SEM and paid acquisition
- Experience in creating and executing successful integrated campaigns
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google and LinkedIn
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and funnel analysis
- Experience with marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), CRM tools, Drift, Unbounce, etc.
- Experience working directly with sales and SDRs to develop and execute on joint objectives
- Effective project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
The role is full time and comes with full benefits. We hare headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.